Fibre Artist Nancy Wesley is always creating, a graphic designer by trade, her passion for the last decade has been felt-making. Her work shows her love of line and clean simple design.
Nancy hand dyes all her wool and her neighbours regularly wonder what she's up to, stirring steaming cauldrons of dye stuffs in the yard.
"I feel blessed to be able to live a life full of art and creativity."
Nancy traveled and adventured for many years before finally settling down in Canada to surround herself with art supplies and rescue dogs. She now lives on Vancouver Island in British Columbia with her two sons.
Nancy travels to teach workshops and give lectures.
Follow her current work on the Nan.C Designs Facebook page.
Studio open by appointment to view current work and to purchase hand-dyed roving and felting tools.
2019 Fairs and Art Shows
- March 22/23rd: Fibres West, Surrey
- May 26th: 100 Mile Fleece and Fibre Fair, Coombs
- June 22-23rd: Art in the Garden, Nanoose Bay
- July 20th: Moss Street Paint In, Victoria
- August 2-5th: Filberg Festival, Comox
- August 18th: Fibrations, Victoria
- October 26th: Cowichan Fleece and Fibre Fair, Cobble Hill
- November 1-3rd: Nanaimo Professional Craft Fair, Beban Park
- November 14-17th: Christmas Chaos, Duncan
- November 22-24th: Out of Hand, Victoria
- December 14-15th: Last Chance, Sidney